Welcome to SLAA - You are Not Alone
Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, or SLAA, is a Twelve Step, Twelve
Tradition oriented Fellowship based on the model pioneered by Alcoholics
Anonymous. SLAA is open to anyone who knows or thinks they have a
problem with sex addiction, love addiction, romantic obsession,
co-dependent relationships, fantasy addiction and/or sexual, social and
Come join us at any of the 40+ meetings held weekly. See our Meeting List page.
If you need to talk to someone, please reach out.
Leave a message and someone will be in touch. Please note that return calls will not come from the above number.
- Intergroup meets the first Sunday of every month, details below. Make sure your meeting has a rep, so your voice can be heard.
- Upcoming Fall Retreat: October 17-19, 2014 upstate in Hopewell Junction, NY.
- Click here: For Retreat Flyer
Greater New York Intergroup provides information to sex and love addicts seeking help in the New York City, Long Island, Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey area. For more information about how your meeting can send its contributions to Intergroup, and the 60/40 Way pamphlet, please go to our Contributions page.
Intergroup Business Meetings:
First Sunday of each Month: 3:30-5:30 pm. Room #3.
St Francis of Assisi Church - 31st St., Between 6th & 7th Aves., near Penn Station.
Please note, this is a monthly business meeting, not a recovery meeting, but ALL are welcome! There are many service opportunities!
Hello Greater New York Area Meetings! We need your groups CONTACT information, please! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with an email contact for Integroup only, to share information on meeting closings for weather, holidays and other SLAA related announcements. Thanks so much!!
Literature can be purchased by:
- Shopping online at http://store.slaafws.org and ordering directly from Fellowship Wide Services.
- Email our local Literature Representive at email@example.com
- Visit us at our monthly Intergroup Meeting - details on the home page - typically meets the first Sunday of the month, at St. Francis Church, Room 3, from 3:30 to 5:30 pm.