(Brief information about S.L.A.A., inspirational words, and opportunity leave a message if you wish to talk to someone. We will call back, but NOT from the above number.)
This address is monitored by a male and a female Intergroup member.
Please send payments to:
Greater New York Area Intergroup of SLAA
PO Box 8086
New York, NY 10116-4650
Our Tenth Tradition states: " S.L.A.A. has no opinion on outside issues; hence the S.L.A.A. name ought never to be drawn into public controversy." if you have queries about media related issues, please contact us at above email.
Links to Meeting Lists:
- SLAA Fellowship-Wide Services
- Capital Region (Albany area)
- Connecticut Intergroup
- Greater Delaware Valley (S. New Jersey, SE. Pennsylvania)
Other 'S' groups (included for information purposes; no affiliation or endorsement implied. This is not a complete list. If you know of an established and recognized program not listed here, please let us know.)
- Sexaholics Anonymous
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- S-Anon International (For those affected by someone else's addiction)
- Survivors of Incest Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Greater New York Intergroup provides information to sex and love addicts seeking help in the New York City, Long Island, Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey area.
- The purpose of this website is to make available resources that may be helpful on your gentle path to recovery.
- Intergroup consists of trusted servants, including representatives from some of the individual groups in our region, who serve in accordance with the Ninth Tradition: “S.L.A.A. as such ought never to be organized; but we may create service boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.”
- Intergroup may consider issues of conscience and finances as they may affect our region in general. We may from time to time schedule special events, such as ‘Share-a-Days’. We also plan to send two delegates to the upcoming Annual Business Meeting of the Fellowship-Wide Services.
We exist to help our member groups carry out the primary purpose of SLAA: "... to carry its message to the sex and love addict who still suffers”
Privacy/Disclaimer: NO personal information of any kind is collected by this website. We take very seriously the 12th tradition “Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions”.
This website is maintained by the Greater New York Intergroup of S.L.A.A (GNYI)., and speaks only for NYIG. We do not endorse, nor are we endorsed by, any movement, group, fellowship, religion, or any other entity, including Fellowship-Wide Services.